5.0BR / 5.0BA
Price Reduced $200K
“Woodridge” is a magnificent rustic French Country home designed with the highest standards of living. The home, crafted by MBI Builders, features expansive outdoor living areas, custom fireplaces, and state of the art kitchen. Exterior features which include a Lamarite slate roof, rough cut cedar shake siding, and solid timber accents express its refined style.
- Magnificent Rustic French Country home designed with the highest standards of quality for indoor and outdoor living.
- 6655 sq. ft. interior designed with extraordinary imported and hand crafted details. Each room has exquisite panoramic mountain vistas.
- Architectural details include:
- Floor to ceiling rock fireplace and timber trussed ceiling in the Family Room and Keeping Room
- Textured walls throughout
- Custom curved and centrally located suspended staircases
- Unique ceiling details in all public areas
- Exquisite Walnut Island Countertop in Kitchen
- Currey & Company Light Fixtures
- Timber Beam Accents Throughout
- Custom Milled Wood Trim Casings and Crown
- Professionally designed gourmet kitchen complete with glazed alder cabinets, thermador appliances, and granite counter tops.
- Lavish master bath equipped with walk in shower and large jacuzzi tub underneath an elegantly lighted domed ceiling.
- Main floor includes, stunning dining room, large drop zone, laundry room, gourmet kitchen, home office, family room, breakfast area, keeping room, butler’s pantry, master bedroom and bath suite, and powder bath.
- Second Floor includes three bedrooms, three baths, playroom, and bonus room or optional nanny suite or home gym.
- Lower Level includes a richly appointed wine shop for the wine enthusiast, large game room/great room, powder room, and designed for future bar, dining area, home office and guest suite, and home theatre.
- Exterior façade is appointed with cedar shakes, blended composite slate tile roof, and natural stone.